4301 W. Markham St., M/S 545
Little Rock, AR 72205
The Grants Accounting Office assists investigators and administrators with post-award management of grants and contracts. This includes ensuring compliance with the rules and regulations of funding agencies and the preparation and submission of related financial reports and invoices.
We train and assist with costing regulations for grants, analyze and research resource consumption for the campus, track institutional resource allocation supporting research, and monitor the research mission’s financial position for the campus. We also work with federal F&A auditors, independent Financial Statement auditors, independent Time and Effort auditors, as well as internal audit groups.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Processing award releases through the grants system, TRACKS
- Establishing and closing out grant accounts in SAP and TRACKS
- Monitoring compliance areas such as match, eligible costs, and period
- Reviewing and approving Interdepartmental Transfers (IDT) that involve grants
- Preparing and submitting related financial reports such as the Federal Financial Report and invoices
- Drawing, receiving and reconciling revenue received for sponsored programs
- Sponsoring and supporting the Grants Management Certification Program (GMCP)
- Providing training on all compliance issues related to sponsored projects through the GMCP